Agustin is the department’s Undergrad/Grad Advisor. Agustin counsels graduate and undergraduate students on University and departmental requirements for the undergraduate degree and the Ph.D. He assists in graduate recruitment, admissions, orientation and placement. He is responsible for course scheduling, and if you have a question related to undergraduate matters please send a message through MyUCLA Message Center.
Alex is the department’s Undergraduate Advisor: Alex counsels undergraduate students on University and departmental requirements for the major. Processes petitions and provides students with campus resources.
Please submit your inquiries through the MyUCLA Message Center feature:
- Go to MyUCLA (http://my.ucla.edu/) Select the “Sign in” button.
- You will be redirected to the UCLA Single Sign-on page to sign in to MyUCLA.
- After a successful sign-in, select “Need Help?” from the top menu. Then, select “Message Center” from drop down menu.
If you would like to schedule a virtual advising appointment with us via Zoom, please request an appointment via MyUCLA Message Center or by emailing us directly. When requesting an appointment, please include as much of the following information as possible as this will help us prepare and allow us to provide our best services to you:
- UCLA ID Number
- Specific and detailed question/inquiry/reason for the appointment
- Political Science concentration (even if you have not decided on one yet, please choose the one you are leaning towards so we can run accurate reports)
- Two of the best times for you to meet during normal business hours (10 AM – 4PM PST)